Sunday, May 24, 2009

To Continue.....

As some of you may know, I stopped contributing to my blog due to a disagreement with Adsense. So there will be no more ads on this blog for the time being.

I have been asked by a number of you to continue my blog, and so for now, I think I will do that. It is fun, and I hope that you all get something out of it as well. Please feel free to continue commenting and making suggestions. My goal is to post items that not only interest my readers, but also involve them and perhaps in some way, will be of help. Let's see what we can do with this!

And a big THANK YOU to my loyal followers whoever you are!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Somehow I feel better that you're back and sharing with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! Hope I didn't lose any viewers. It's difficult to tell unless they comment. So, please comment folks! I really do want to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete